|Kits and Book Fees Range from||250.00-1,500.00
Depending on Course
All courses are eligible for payment plans. Payments available bi-weekly.
- Our In house scholarships are available Based on Need/ Hardships with supporting documentation
- Hardships are a condition that is difficult to endure; suffering; deprivation; oppression: a life of hardship. an instance or cause of this; something hard to bear, as a deprivation, lack of comfort, or constant toil or danger
- Please note that you must maintain a 75% in curriculum and attendance to retain your scholarship.Should you fall below the standard 75% and choose not to bring current within 30 days or withdraw prior to completion of course you will loose your scholarship
- When receiving Scholarships Tuition must be paid in one payment.
- Deposits are due one month prior to class start date and are non-refundable Should you need to move your start date your deposit is good for up to 6 months.
REQUEST MORE INFO