Refund Policy- Notice of Cancellation
- For applicants who cancel enrollment within 3 days or students who withdrawal from enrollment a fair and equitable refund will be processed minus their non-refundable fees. The following policy will apply to all terminations for any reason, by either party, including student decision, course or program cancellation, or school closure. Any monies due the applicant or students shall be refunded within 45 days of official cancellation or withdrawal except for non-refundable fees such as application and registration. Official cancellation or withdrawal shall occur on the earlier of the dates that:
- An applicant is not accepted by the school. The applicant shall be entitled to a refund of all monies paid.
- A student must notify the institution of his/her withdrawal in writing.
- If a student is on an approve leave of absence the student must notify the school if he/she will not be returning. The date of the withdrawal will be the earlier of the date of expiration of the leave of absence or the date the student notifies the institution they will not be returning.
- If a student is expelled by the school. (Unofficial withdrawals will be determined by the institution by monitoring attendance at least 30 days.) Be advised if a student is expelled by the school for any reason, including insubordination, the tuition is forfeited
- In type 2,3,4, or 5 official cancellations or withdrawals, the cancellation date will be determined by the postmark on the written notification, or the date said notification is delivered to the school administrator or owner in person.
- For students who enroll and begin classes but withdraw prior to course completion (after three business days of signing the contract) the following schedule of tuition earned by the school applies. All refunds will be calculated based on the students last date of attendance. Any monies due a student who withdraws shall be refunded within 30 days.
- Any student that receives a scholarship of any kind must complete hours as said scholarship is given with the expectation to maintain a 75% GPA and be present 75% of the time. 80% is required for all VA students.
|Percent of scheduled time
Enrolled to total course/program
|Total tuition school shall receive/return|
|0.01 TO 04.9%||20%|
|5% TO 09.9 %||30%|
|10% TO 14.9 %||40%|
|15% TO 24.9 %||45%|
|25% TO 49.9 %||70%|
|50% AND OVER||100%|
All refunds will be calculated based on the students last date of attendance. Any monies due a student who withdraws shall be refunded within 45 days of a determination that a student has withdrawn, whether officially or unofficially. In the case of disabling illness or injury, death, in the students immediate family or other documented mitigating circumstances, a reasonable an fair refund settlement will be made. If permanently closed or no longer offering instruction after a student has enrolled, the school will provide a prorated refund of tuition to the student’s enrollment.The school will either provide a full refund of all monies paid or completion of the course at a later time. If the course is cancelled after students have enrolled and instruction has begun, the school shall provide s pro rate refund for all students transferring to another school based on the hours accepted by the receiving school OR provide completion of the course OR participate I the Teach-Out Agreement OR provide a full refund of all monies paid.
Students who withdraw or terminate prior to course completion are charged a cancellation or administrative fee of $125.00. This refund policy applies to tuition and fees charged in the enrollment agreement . Other miscellaneous charges the student may have incurred at the institute ( eg: extra kit, materials, books, products, unreturned school property, software etc.) will be calculated separately at the time of withdrawal. All fees are identified in the catalog and in this enrollment agreement.
There are NO refunds for any students who enroll in the in house “Reduced Tuition Program”
* The School is not currently eligible to participate in federal Title IV Financial Aid Program