Here’s what you’ll learn in our Manicure Program
- Nail technology supplies, professional nail cosmetic products, basic manicures,
- basic pedicures, nail shapes, safety and sanitation
- learn about acrylic nails
- Acrylic Nails
- Sculptured nails; chemistry and safety for artificial nail enhancements; nail tip applications and overlays; nail wrap application and techniques
- nail art
- Nail Art
- Creative designs and techniques in nail design
- learn nail anatomy
- Anatomy and Physiology
- Anatomy and physiology of the hands, feet, and nails
- learn how to treat nail disease
- Nail Disorders and Diseases
- Disorders, diseases, and irregularities of nails
- learn cosmetology business management skills
- Business Management and Success Skills
- Salon service add-on techniques, retailing, customer service, advertising
- practice for your stateboard
- State Board Training
- Mock board practical and technical exams
By enrolling in the Manicure Program, you’ll learn both classic and creative techniques in nail design. The importance of having clean nails and hands has always been a significant part of our culture. As a result, nail care is one of the fastest-growing services requested in salons.Manicure is more than a manicure or pedicure. Nail technology is the art and science of professional nails. You’ll learn anatomy, physiology and pathology of nails and skin; nail beauty techniques; and professional nail products and their uses.
The course length is divided into both technical classroom instruction in the science of nail technology and applied effort for practical operations. You will receive traditional classroom training; however, the majority of training is learned through real life experience with clients. This format provides an exceptional learning experience that prepares students with a solid background of practical hands-on training directly related to the nail industry.
All Classes Available Online due to Covid.