Must have a current license with TDLR to be in attendance of the following certifications
- Teeth whitening $1000.00 includes light and kit
- Teeth Gems $750.00
- Classic Certification $750.00
- Volume Lash $1000.00
- Mega Volume Lash $1500.00
- Lash Lifting $600.00
- Brow and Lash Tint $400.00
- 2 day State Board Cram Session $400.00
- Includes written and Practical and Practical Kit
- Microblading $1500.00
- Waxing Certification $750.00 (includes leg arm Bikini Brazillian and double wax warming pot w/hard and soft wax)
- NOTICE: MUST BE A LICENSED PROFESSIONAL OR CURRENTLY ENROLLED IN SCHOOL IN ORDER TO SIGN UP FOR THIS TRAINING.
- All potential students should contact their state licensing board to inquire about licensing requirements. Knowledge of licensing requirements is the student’s responsibility. I understand this course only provide a certification and that licensing varies by states according to state laws.
Dallas Lash Academy Lash has the best Classic Training on the market. Students will learn in great detail everything there is to know about each certification course.
Each class dose come with an option to upgrade to any other class and or Kit for an additional cost. Dallas Lash courses are two days back-to -back you will need a model for the second day.
Learn how to do eyelash extensions and become certified in the most advanced, efficient, and creative way to do lashes. Become certified with Dallas Lash Academy Lounge. Our hands-on class teaches you everything you need to know including application, removal, troubleshooting, and how to market yourself.
Upon completion of our Classic Lashes’ extensive TWO days 8-hour course, you will be awarded a professional certification of achievement. Attendees will also receive a Standard Kit – everything you need to begin your practice as an eyelash extension technician.
This class covers product knowledge, basic application technique, safety, and aftercare. Students will have the opportunity to practice applying for extensions on a live model under the supervision of the Certified Trainer.
- Overview of Eyelash Extensions
- Products to Use For Application
- Health and Safety
- Preparing the Client
- Thorough Application Process
- Lash Selection
- Lash Solution
- Lash Bonding & Application Tips
- Lash Framing Troubleshooting
- Removal Process
- After Care and Product Knowledge
- Recommended Cost of Service
- Marketing Tips & Tools
All Classes Available Online due to Covid.